Best known therapeutic cure for insomnia, Chamomile tea is our favourite bedtime brew. Fluff your pillows, it's been a long day.
Ingredients: Pure whole flowers of Chamomile
Health Benefits: Caffeine-free, this tea is perfect for soothing sips through the day or at bedtime. Known to calm your colds and cramps, this healing tea boosts your nervous system. The antibacterial and antimicrobial properties can be very effective in treating colds and other infections, clearing skin irritations, and healing wounds. Read More
Caffeine content: Zero
Origin of tea: Uttarakhand, India
Available as: 50g loose leaf
Taste notes: Balmy, Warm, Soothing. Be gentle in handling the flowers. The dust at the bottom is the pollen from the chamomile flower and completely safe to consume. It contributes to the flower profile of the Chamomile.
Serving suggestions: Pairs well with a good book. We sipped ours with a Ruskin Bond. Best served warm with half a teaspoon of honey. You may also have it without any sweeteners, but never with milk.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
1. How many grams does the pack contain?
Our Chamomile Tea contains 50gms loose leaf which can make you up to 25 cups of tea.
2. Which tea helps to reduce cholesterol?
We can recommend you to try our Rose Oolong Tea for reducing cholesterol. Our Rose Oolong Tea boosts your metabolism rate and is perfect to complement your fitness regime as it can help in burning body fat over time.
3. Is your chamomile tea gluten free?
Yes, all of our teas are Gluten free.
4. Can I brew it with a bit of ginger?
Yes, you can brew it with a slight pinch of Ginger along with Honey.
5. Do you sell chamimole tea bags
We currently do not have Chamomile Tea bags. If you want to try other flavours in tea bags, please check our Assorted Tea Collection.
6. which tea would you suggest pregnant women consume?
Camomile tea, which is 100% free of caffeine, is the one tea which is safe to consume by women during a pregnancy.
7. Is there any side effects from drinking Chamomile Tea?
As Chamomile Tea is a pure herb tea and is a completely natural and organic solution, there are no known side effects of drinking this tea.
8. What are the health benefits of drinking Chamomile Tea?
Camomile Tea is extremely beneficial for those who suffer from insomnia as it helps promote a sound sleep. It also reduces anxiety and is great at stress relief.
9. Do you have any pure herb or zero caffeine teas?
Our Camomile Pure Heb Tea is a caffeine free tea.
10. Do you have refill packs for chamomile tea?
We currently do not have a single refill pack for chamomile.
11. I have been drinking matcha green tea regularly in the morning empty stomach. And as it contains caffeine in high amount so i want to ask does caffeine causes acne or breakouts?
As Matcha is high in caffeine we do not recommend it on an empty stomach. Matcha is loaded with antioxidants EGCG and catechins which absorb into the skin to fight the sebum and bacteria that cause acne. You can also make a paste with Matcha and apply it topically to reduce inflammation from acne.
12. Does this tea reduce creatinine?
Some studies show that drinking this tea daily reduces creatinine. However, we would recommend consulting a physician before buying it for this purpose.
13. What is the weight of the two free samplers?
Each tea samplers contains 10g of loose leaf tea.
14. Which type tea is for weight loss?
There is no herb, tea or pill that miraculously causes you to lose weight. Regular exercise and a healthy diet should be the cornerstones of your weight-loss efforts. Matcha is a superfood and will boost your rate of metabolism. It is therefore highly recommended in a weight loss diet.
15. Is cash on delivery available?
Yes, we have a Cash on Delivery option. Please note, there is a Rs. 60 additional charge levied on COD orders.
16. What is the expiry date of this tea ?
The shelf life is 12 months from the month of packaging.
17. Is this good for lowering creatinine level
Chamomile has high levels of antioxidants which helps to lower creatinine levels in the body, individuals who consume Chamomile tea on a regular basis have found to have lower creatinine levels. Chamomile tea is generally safe for consumption, however, we suggest you take medical guidance before consuming it in larger qty.