Eating is a necessity, but cooking is an art. Ask Shilarna Vaze (also known as Chef Chinu), who started a catering service called Gaia Gourmet together with her husband Christophe Perrin. Shilarna's love for the culinary arts took her to Le Cordon Bleu Paris, one of the most prestigious culinary academies in the world. And there was no turning back for her. Prior to Gaia Gourmet, Shilarna ran her own Sushi delivery service called Ninja Sushi.
Here's some more about her:
1. Describe your journey in one word.
2. What is the boldest thing you have ever done?
Shilarna: Left my literature class at St. Xavier's and jumped on a train to Goa.
3. You’re playing music in your kitchen. Which is the one song you would pick to play on repeat?
Shilarna: Manu Chao- dans mon jardin
4. What’s your poison? Steeped Tea or Cooked Chai?
Shilarna: Steeped Pukka Herbal Tea
5. Three bold ingredients you love.
- Kafir Lime Leaves