Top 5 Most Read Blog Posts of 2019
2019 has truly been an amazing year and we have a lot to be thankful for. Our friends, family, fellow tea lovers and so much more! We’ve learnt a lot and shared a lot, especially through our blog posts. From health hacks and tea pairings to recipe posts, tea tips and tricks; we’re slowly building a community of tea lovers who want to discover and develop their passion for all things tea!
As we look back fondly on our 5 most read blog posts of 2019, we thank you for being a part of our tea tribe and for taking the time out to read our posts.
- We all have our favourite teas, whether it's black, oolong, white or green tea. However, if you're seeking to up your tea game to reap its many health benefits, you'll want to be sure you're drinking the best of the best. Read on to know: White tea vs Matcha green tea. Which is healthier?
- Mastering the art of pairing tea with food is just as important as knowing how to pick the right wine to highlight certain taste notes in a dish. We’ve put together a little guide to help you get it right with Matcha. Here are our 5 favourite food pairings with Matcha.
- With tea bags being really convenient and having myriad uses, it’s no wonder we get asked about them a lot. One of the most frequently asked questions being “How many times can you reuse a teabag?”
- Tea lovers can never have too much of anything tea related and will go to extreme lengths to have the perfect tea experience. Trust us, we know! So we’ve put together a guide to help you select 3 teapots to add to your tea collection.
- The 1st of April isn’t too far away and it may help to read our blog post on Five fun pranks with tea. You can then surprise, confuse and baffle your co-workers with some good-humoured fun with our favourite icebreaker- tea.