December 26, 2013
THINGS THAT MADE US SMILE IN 2013…
It’s been an eventful year for us at Tea Trunk, so we thought what better way to end the year than reminiscing, and sharing with you a few moments that made us feel warm, fuzzy and terribly proud!
- FEBRUARY – Working with the Kala Ghoda Arts Festival is always as much an honour as it is fun and creative. “ Around The World In Eight Teas” was a super interesting workshop that was loved by all who attended it.
- JUNE- The launch of our very own range of teas- Handcrafted. All natural. Health benefits intact. Yes you got it…. Our Teas Made with Love, Taste Best When Shared!
- JULY/ AUGUST- Chai walks helped change the way people perceive our tea culture and gave us a real thrill. My integration of a bit of old Mumbai’s history and its traditional love affair with a global collection of teas was truly a proud moment to be a part of.
- OCTOBER- Launch of our bold and fiery Chili Chai co-incides with our Second Anniversary celebrations. Trunky puts on his party hat and does a little jig in anticipation of the festive season.
- NOVEMBER- Marigold & Lemongrass “ Limited Edition” Green Tea is met with our tea connoisseurs’ nod of agreement. This aromatic yet gentle brew brought a glow and a smile to many brides this wedding season.
- DECEMBER- International Tea Day on the 15th of December was a very special day for Tea Trunk. We spent tea time with some lovely ladies who were delighted with our tea treats. Thank you Joe and God Bless you for the love and care you give to so many people.
- JANUARY- DECEMBER- It’s you dear Customer! Thank you for your daily support, constructive feedback, real love, and heartfelt encouragement, that keeps us going and fuels our passion for creating and maintaining a superlative range of products and services. Cheers!! From Trunky and the entire Tea Trunk Team.
Hi…..happy new year to all….I appreciate all the good work done by Tea Trunk team in 2013..BEST OF LUCK FOR THE YEARS AHEAD.I am always there for your support. .Vandana Manchanda Sent from RediffmailNG on Android
vandana Manchanda August 18, 2015