Mint Matcha Iced Green Tea
As fresh as it gets - we've infused Japanese matcha with organic mint to craft a tea with a distinctive taste and invigorating scent.
Mint is a powerful appetiser and palate cleanser. It has a cooling effect that helps relieve a sore throat, indigestion, upset stomach and bloating. When mint is combined with our ceremonial grade Japanese Matcha, it creates a balanced drink that's both healthy and refreshing.
Ingredients: Organic mint powder, Japanese Matcha Green Tea. We never add any flavourings, colours or any additives to our tea blends. All natural and safe for consumption our mint matcha is 100% natural.
Perfect as a post meal drink for a boost of energy to carry you through the day.
Goes well with citrus salad, pineapple, avocado toast
Serving suggestions: Use in smoothies, Iced teas or breakfast bowls.
**Please note Matcha is high in caffeine and is best consumed in the first half of the day**
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
1. 10. Apart from sugar can I add anything else to make it a little sweeter?
Yes, you can add honey or stevia to sweeten your mint matcha. Both are healthy and natural alternatives to refined sugar.
2. 9. Can I add milk to it?
Yes, you can add milk or nut milks to Mint Matcha.
3. 8. Can it be consumed during pregnancy?
Matcha is high in caffeine. If you are caffeine sensitive or if your doctor has advised you to limit your caffeine intake then matcha is not recommended during pregnancy.
4. 7. Is mint good for weight loss?
Yes, mint boosts your digestion and thereby improves your rate of metabolism.
5. 6. Are there any side effects of Mint Matcha?
Mint Matcha is 100% natural and does not have any side effects.
6. 5. Can I have it as iced tea?
Yes, absolutely! You can make an Iced Mint Matcha.
7. 4. What is the best time to drink Mint Matcha?
Post-meals is the best time to drink Mint Matcha as it promotes digestion.
8. 3. How many cups of Mint Matcha can I consume in a day?
You can safely consume 2-3 cups of Mint Matcha every day.
9. 2. What are the health benefits of Mint Matcha Green Tea?
Matcha is a superfood rich in antioxidants. Mint relieves indigestion and bloating. Together Mint Matcha has several health benefits for your digestive system.
10. 1. What is Mint Matcha made up of?
Our Mint Matcha is made up of Organic Japanese Matcha Green Tea is infused with 100% natural peppermint.
11. 1. Is this the highest quality matcha available. And is it organic? In your charcoal matcha it is mentioned organic but not in this one.
Our authentic Japanese Matcha Green Tea is a ceremonial grade matcha, purely organic and sourced directly from the Nishio region in Japan, Aichi Prefecture. We have infused our Japanese matcha with mint to craft a tea with a distinctive taste and invigorating scent.