Tea Masterclass FAQs
TEA MASTERCLASS FAQs
2. Is there a special rate if I register for both the sessions?
3. Can I register for the Tea Tasting Advanced session only?
No, in order to to attend the Tea Tasting Advanced session it is mandatory to attend the Tea Tasting Basic session, as this forms the basis from where you will build a better understanding.4. Can I pay the fees in cash at the venue on the day of the workshop?
Your registration will only be confirmed on receipt of 100% of the payment via our online payment gateway. No walk-ins will be allowed on the day of the masterclass.5. What is your refund policy?
Once the registration has been completed and confirmed, no requests for refunds will be entertained.6. When and where is the workshop being held?
The workshop is being held on 9th and 10th September, 2017, at:First floor, Electric Mansion,
Dadar (W) - 400028
7. Will any meals / snacks be provided?
8. Are there any discounts for Club Camellia members?
9. I would like to hold a masterclass for a private group of people. How can I work with you for this?
You can get in touch with us by writing to ‘email@example.com’ with details such as the number of people and the date and place where you would like to hold the masterclass. Our team will then respond to you with the rates and the availability of our Tea Sommelier.
10. What is the maximum number of people that can register for the sessions?
No prior skills or experience is required in order to register for the Tea Tasting Basic session. Anyone with an interest in the topics covered is welcome.
Anyone who has attended / has enrolled for the Tea Tasting Basic session can register for the Tea Tasting Advanced session.