Masala Chai Black Tea
Your morning cup of chai just got an upgrade! We picked a robust Assam tea and infused it with the finest spices and earthy ginger to give you a comforting cup of chai every single time.
The original Chai recipe ever was inspired by Ayurveda. Today, every home in India has a unique recipe for masala chai. We compiled recipes from across India and fine tuned it with the choicest ingredients - all sourced from within India. Our Organic chai blend has real ingredients - spices that you can see and feel. Start your mornings with an all natural masala chai - free from any flavouring and colours.
Enjoy your daily cup of chai, guilt free, - just like it should be.
INGREDIENTS: Assam Black tea, ginger, cloves, cinnamon, black pepper, bay leaves and cardamom.
Hot water, a spoonful of this tea, warm milk and sugar - here's an unbeatable conversation starter any time of the day.
Perfect to fuel your mornings with a bold cup of chai.
Goes well with cake rusk, khari biscuits and evergreen samosas.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
1. What are the health benefits of this tea?
The herbs and spices in the masala chai together boost immunity and digestion. We recommend you take your chai with no or less sugar. This will improve the health quotient of your chai.
2. Can I re brew the tea after using?
Masala Chai has CTC tea leaves which cannot be rebrewed. Please discard the tea leaves after brewing them once.
3. What are the taste notes?
Taste notes are warm, earthy and spicy.
4. Is it suitable to drink it without milk?
It can be brewed both with or without milk.
5. Is this like the normal masala chai or are there any extra ingredients?
Our Masala Chai has Assam Black tea, ginger, cloves, cinnamon, black pepper, bay leaves and cardamom.
6. Can I drink it before bedtime?
Since Masala Chai has high caffeine we do not recommend you drink it before bedtime.
7. Is this good for weight loss?
Herbs and spices in the Masala Chai can help boost your rate of metabolism and promote weight loss.
8. What is the caffeine content in Masala Chai?
There is high caffeine in Masala Chai since the base tea is Black Tea.
9. How to make the tea? Need the preparation steps, please guide.
Here are the step to brew the perfect cup of chai.
1. Bring water to a boil. If you are adding sugar do so now.
2. Add 1tsp of tea per cup to the boiling water.
3. Add milk last and boil for 3-4 minutes.
4. Add the lid and wait for 1-2 minutes straining into cups.