Refreshing Strawberry Rose Iced Tea is the perfect drink to serve at your summer parties! Rose is pretty commonly used in Indian desserts and when paired with strawberries, it's the perfect combination.
As temperatures soar, iced teas are definitely the way to go. And if you're making it yourself, there's nothing like it. Making iced tea at home is always a better option than buying it from the store. One, it would save you money and two, you can customize it to your taste and create interesting flavor options without all that added sugar!
This strawberry rose iced tea is actually quite simple to put together and will hardly take any time. You would only need to wait for a bit before you can enjoy the tea because the flavors do take some time to come together. So you make the iced tea and wait for 1-2 hours for the flavors to seep in. Once the flavors are nicely combined, pour into glasses, garnish with mint leaves and serve.
- 3 tablespoons of Tea Trunk's Rose Oolong Tea.
- 4-5 mint leaves
- 1 Lemon
- 2 cups of water
- Natural Sweetener if needed
- Steep the Rose Oolong tea in boiled water. Let it cool and strain
- Cook the strawberries in some water on a stove top until they soften
- Mix strawberries into a puree
- Squeeze in some lemon juice
- Pour the strawberry puree into the cooled blended tea
- Add 2 cups of water
- Place the tea in the fridge for a couple of hours
- Serve in glasses with mint and ice cubes
We call Oolong tea ‘The tea of beauty’, as it not only tastes great but has also been considered as a beauty treatment by the Chinese, helping you restore and heal your skin from within. To order our Rose Oolong tea click here.