Lavender White Tea
Calm in a cup - is a sublime potion for stress-relief. Let this balmy, soothing blend help you brew away the blues.
Ingredients: White tea infused with lavender flowers, orange peel and a touch of mint.
Health Benefits: Lavender is a natural relaxant and relieves tension. It reboots your nervous system and helps you unwind and restore your energy levels. Low in caffeine, sip on this tea post dinner or just before bedtime. It’s also a mild cure for insomnia.
Caffeine content: Low
Origin of tea: Darjeeling, India
Available as: 100g loose leaf / 50g loose leaf
Taste notes: Tasting notes are floral, citrus and velvety. Makes a light, clear liquor. White tea has a natural honey dew flavour that complements the balmy notes of lavender flower.
Serving suggestions: Pairs well with light flaky desserts, rice noodles, lemon cake. Best served plain without milk or sweeteners. Use it as a base to make a White Tea Sangria.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
1. Does it has caffeine ?
Yes, Our Lavender White Tea contains a very low quantity of caffeine. You can try our Caffeine - free Chamomile Tea which is made of pure whole Chamomile flowers.
2. Will Lavender white tea help me in weight loss?
Our Lavender White Tea is a natural relaxant known to relieve tension and reboot your nervous system. We can suggest our Rose Oolong Tea for weight loss as it burns body fat, soothes your digestive system, and is excellent for your skin.
3. Is lavendar white tea good for lowering anxiety if we feel little anxiety sometimes? The anxiety is sometimes not always and very mild
Lavender White Tea is very calming in nature and is known to help in lowering anxiety levels and aid in stress-relief.
4. What time of the day do you recommend taking this tea? Do you recommend taking it before or after meals
Lavender white tea is best had post-dinner or just before bedtime.
5. Is it ok to take this tea 1 hour post lunch to avoid afternoon sleepiness or will it make me more sleepy?
We do not recommend having it after lunch. You can try a black tea or marigold or sacred spice green tea.
6. Which tea is best for glowing skin and to reduce acne?
We recommend Rose Oolong Tea which is rich in antioxidants and Vitamin C which helps restore your natural skin glow and helps with a clear acne free skin.
7. None of the White teas are in stock. Would love to know when they'll be back in stock.
Our Lavender White Tea would be back in stock by this week.