Mango Mint Iced Tea Recipe
Goa’s weather is so unpredictable, I really wish that the weather stops playing hide and seek with us and just gives me an ample amount of sunshine! So because it was hot last week, I made myself an iced tea using Tea Trunks Mango mint green tea. With temperatures rising, I feel like sipping on something fresh and refreshing all the time and nothing better than flavors of mango combined with mint. It is packed with flavor and oh-so-satisfying on a hot day. I am so excited to share this recipe with you guys!
- 1 Tablespoon mango mint green tea
- 1 Pitcher of filtered water
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon of Honey
- Few Mint Leaves to garnish
- Lemon wedges or rounds to garnish
- Put the Mango mint green tea overnight in filtered water
- Stir well and let it settle in the container overnight
- The next morning strain the tea in a pitcher/glass.
- Add honey and lemon juice
- Give the mixture a quick stir, add ice cubes
- Garnish with lemon and mint and serve!
What I like about Mango mint iced tea is that it is not only easy to make but also stays good in the refrigerator for days. So all you have to do is spend a few minutes in the kitchen and then you have a bottle full of delicious drink which you can then relish over a week.